Last updated: 29.01.2018
Type of personal information
While providing our services we may collect:
- IP address (mandatory information);
- Your username, which can be different from real name (mandatory information);
- Cookies (mandatory information);
- Your name (optional information);
- Your e-mail address (optional information);
- Your mobile devices you use with the Site may provide some information that may potentially identify you, such as the type (including identifiers) of the device, platform type, mobile phone number, your internet service, operating system, geolocation information, browser you use, browser language, or the pages you visit;
- The Site may provide some of your behavior information, such as your visiting the Site, clicking on ads or other similar information. Such information may be received with additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and location related to such information.
How We use your information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones and to protect our users. We also use this information to offer you the best content and may use your personally identifiable information and your device information in order to offer you relevant (targeted) adds. You agree that we may share and transfer your information which no longer identifies you to the third party who is contracting party with us, usually our services providers or advertising partners.
How We protect your information
We strive to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of physical and technical measures designed to protect our systems and your personal information. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as completely secure data transmission or storage, so we cannot guarantee that our security will not be breached (by technical measures or through violation of our policies and procedures).
Without prejudice to our efforts on protection of your information nothing herein constitute a warranty of security of the Site, and you agree to transmit information at your own risk. Please note, that the Site does not guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a Site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Law and Harm
You acknowledge that the Site is not liable for any illegal or abusive use of your information. You acknowledge that in case of sharing your information from the Site in social networks your information is subject to privacy policies of such social networks.
The Site may share your personal information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when the Site is legally bound to do so or to protect the safety of users and the Site.
Right to be forgotten
If you want to close your account and delete all information that would allow anyone to identify you, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that such a request will also terminate your account on the Site.