Confideal - is a visual smart contract builder that makes creating, managing and enforcing smart contracts as easy as never. Confideal enables users with no coding skills to create an enforceable, self-executing and secure digital agreement powered by Ethereum for all types of transactions. In-built arbitration module allows to resolve disputes in the Confideal environment picking the top rated arbiters without any need to reveal your personal data.
Drafting and enforcing deals is constantly associated with onerous need to involve third party intermediary like banks, lawyers and escrows which takes both time and money, especially when dealing with overseas partners. Smart contract technology eliminates administrative and legal barriers but requires programming skills to draft digital contracts powered by Blockchain on the daily basis.
Confideal makes drafting of smart contracts simple and accessible for anyone from enterprises or small businesses to individuals. Confideal provides the platform that o ers a full stack of tools necessary to create, maintain and fulfill agree- ments, resolve disputes in one comprehensive environment arbitration module, owing to which users may easily access top-rated arbiters to resolve any disputes arising from the smart contract. Simple interface that requires no programming skills to create and deploy smart contracts in the Ethereum blockchain environment
- Easy and accessible platform eliminates need in coding
- Data is encrypted and protected by Ethereum blockchain what guarantees the immutability of the
terms of the deal, when no personal information is revealed even in the process of arbitration
- In-built arbitration module with best arbiters and unbiased rating. Arbiter is a qualified third-party legal firm or professional, chosen as an arbiter to resolve a dispute on Confideal platform
- Smart contract management option gives full control over the transaction (e. g. to close the deal, break it, set up fines and down payments, etc)
- The use of cryptocurrencies eliminates all barriers to payment, no need in an intermediary, resulting in the lower cost