CryptopayThis is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Cryptopay is a Bitcoin wallet, debit card service and simple bitcoin exchange for UK and EU clients. Additionally, Company offers merchants bitcoin payment processing services. Company is registered with HMRC as a money service business.
Cryptopay is a simple solutions for first time users, offering local payment options and fast settlement.
Cryptopay service is a kind of Bitcoin wallet that offers the user a wide range of functionality and the ability to operate both cryptocurrency and conventional means. Simple operation and a full set of options make it convenient to use in real life and to work on the cryptocurrency market. Cryptopay (CPAY) - A central entry point to a decentralised world. Cryptopay was founded in late 2013. Company has started operations in February 2014.
They are building a platform that will bridge the gap between the digital currency world and the traditional financial world. They have already laid the foundation of the project with our existing products and infrastructure. Currently under development is a platform where users can spend, save, transact, and invest digital currencies, all in one place. Services that will be provided will be Bitcoin Stock brokerage, Bitcoin current accounts, and a P2P platform
What does the Cryptopay project offer to its users:
- Flex account – Cryptopay provides the opportunity to make buying, selling and storing Bitcoin tokens in conditions of high security and privacy. In addition, the wallet supports working with a standard currency in euros, pounds sterling and US dollars. Account replenishment is carried out through various payment systems such as UK FPS, SEPA or by means of funds transfer to bitcoin address;
- Cryptopay debit card by MasterCard – work with the Cryptopay card provides an alternative and incredibly convenient way to operate funds. At the same time, the user can both replenish the account and withdraw funds to the card. Operates the conversion option of cryptocurrency in the standard currency;
- Virtual card Cryptopay-this prepaid card is used to work in conditions of virtual time and space. Its convenience lies in the possibility of online payments, replenishment of bitcoin accounts, making purchases over the Internet. If you expect to receive a plastic card, the virtual card is instantly created, and you can immediately use it;
- Transfers – the Cryptopay service also offers money transfer services worldwide. At the same time, the transaction is carried out instantly, and the Commission for the services of the portal is minimal;
- Partnership – b2b-cooperation opens up new horizons and opportunities for users of the service to receive additional income. The service is ready to provide favorable conditions for cooperation, as well as considering proposals for optimizing the blockchain.
- Prepaid Card - You don’t need to wait for your funds to arrive at your bank account. You can also use the card to make purchases both online and offline.
- Free deposits and withdrawals - Deposits and withdrawals from Cryptopay are simple, fast and free. You can send us money from any of the 26 countries within the SEPA zone. Forget about waiting days to receive your funds. With Cryptopay you’ll see your money in your account by the next business day, and all for free.
Cryptopay is the optimal solution for working with crypto and fiat currencies. High security, hedging and high-speed transactions make it an appropriate solution when choosing a product for cash operations in different interpretations.
Cryptopay Debit CardEdit
The Cryptopay debit card is a full-featured card that can be used for instant replenishment by filling in funds from the Cryptopay PTS account and converting them into euros, us dollars or pounds sterling. It allows the user to pay wherever they accept standard cards for cashless payments.
CRYPTOPAY debit cards come in two kinds:
Plastic card Cryptopay is used to perform offline purchases through the POS and to withdraw money from ATMs. Cryptopay card can be ordered in any of the listed Fiat currencies. The cost of the card is 15 conventional units for each card, respectively. Cryptopay virtual card is optimal for making payments via the Internet, as well as for monitoring cash accounts. When ordering such a card, the user pays 2.5 conventional units for the selected currency, respectively.
The use of Cryptopay cards provides the user with:
- low commissions;
- possibility of free delivery anywhere in the world;
- possibility of operating by means of online and offline modes;
- possibility of cashless payments for products and services of different companies;
- ability to transfer funds between wallets Cryptopay.
To get the card you need to place an order through your Cryptopay account. Delivery in Europe takes about 5 days, to other countries of the world – up to 10 days. Express card delivery takes 3 days and will be charged 70 euros or 75 US dollars.
In autumn 2017, the company held Cryptopay [[ICO], which was in two stages: pre-sale of CPAY tokens, a full-fledged ICO. During the holding, cryptopay ltd project. was able to attract investments of more than $18 million. After the event, a new cryptocurrency Cryptopay with the designation CPAY was introduced. The holders of this token receive dividends from the project.
- Time of the cryptopay ICO: 2-30 October 2017;
- How many want to raise $20-30 USD;
- Character: 1 CPAY;
- The cost of a token: 1 ETH;
- Minimum fee for ICO participation: 2 ETH.
Cryptopay Price (CPAY)Edit
During the ICO, 165 million CPAY coins were issued. Of these, 23% were sold at the Pre-ICO stage, and through public crowdfunding, another 52% were freely available. The main feature of CPAY is that investors receive regular income only for the fact that they have this cryptocurrency.
The Bitcoin Wiki provides a relevant Cryptopay price and market capitalization of the project:
To buy bitcoins, customers have to fund Cryptopay account first and then use that balance to buy bitcoins. Funding options are: faster payments in the UK, SEPA payments in Europe and international wire payment for all other countries. When the account is funded, customers get real time quotes and instant bitcoin withdrawal.
To sell bitcoins, customers have to fund Cryptopay account with bitcoins first. When the account is funded, they can sell these bitcoins and withdraw money using faster payments in the UK, SEPA or international wire payment. There is no hold period for funds withdrawal.
Cryptopay offers different merchant tools: Payment buttons, Hosted Checkout and iFrame payments. More tech savvy merchants can use API to integrate Cryptopay payment processing on their backend.
Company charges flat 1% fee for buying, selling or accepting bitcoins. There are no other fees involved.
Crypto wallet Cryptopay allows its users to receive additional income by participating in the bounty program of the project. To get CPAY tokens, you need to register in the system as a partner and invite new users of the Cryptopay network, for which a reward in the form of tokens will be paid. Also, you can get rewards for active promotion of Cryptopay project.me on social networks if the result is a user joining the community. There is no need to pay fees or commissions for participation in the affiliate program.
To expand the user audience Cryptopay and get a reward for it is enough to share your referral link with friends. At the same time, a new user uses a 25 percent one-time discount when you make a card, and you get 10 percent of the income from all fees and commissions paid by a new member of the Cryptopay network.
Within the system, you can get statistics, which includes all transactions, as well as the total number of referrals, received cards and crypts, which was earned for the entire period.
- http://www.coindesk.com/seedcoin-gives-btc-sx-500-bitcoins-funding/ Seedcoin Funding Round