E-Dinar CoinThis is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
E-Dinar coin (EDC) is a blockchain project and a cryptocurrency announced on August 15, 2016. It is a cryptocurrency that strives for the process of globalization and aims to become an international mean of payment. One can earn this cryptocurrency utilizing its affiliate program, which consists of several levels. The developers of E-Dinar Coin have created a scheme, using which you can get a significant amount of currency in a short time. The Commission for all e-Dinar Coin transactions is very small and equals 0,1 EDC.
E-dinar coin advantagesEdit
- Does not require large mining and transaction costs
- No need to create Bank accounts
- Effectively used in advertising
- Strong referral program
- E-Dinar project invests a part of its income to the environment protection programs
E-dinar coin disadvantagesEdit
- A lot of accusations of being a scum and a High Yield Investment Program (HYIP)
- Lack of interesting features and any kind of product behind the coin
- No technical inventions
- Some users that gave their phone number while registering complained that the company’s representatives called them and encouraged the investment in the project
Specifications of E-Dinar coin according to the BitcoinTalk announce: Consensus: Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) Hashing algorithm: x11 Maximum Supply of Coins: 999.000.000.000.000 EDC Pre-mined: 2.500.000.000 EDC Block Spacing: 5 Minutes Fee for transactions between wallets: 0,1 EDC
|Consensus||Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS)|
|Maximum Supply of Coins||999.000.000.000.000 EDC|
|Block Spacing||5 Minutes|
|Fee for transactions between wallets||0,1 EDC|
E-dinar coin price online via CoinMarketCap:
E-dinar can be exchanged on the following platforms:
Payments with the coin can be performed with its wallet application, that is available for Windows, Android, iOS, OSx, Linux and Web wallet.