Haasonline SoftwareThis is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Haasonline Software is a software development company founded by Stephan de Haas. It's primary products currently are several Trade Bots for Bitcoin exchanges. HaasOnline Software is dedicated to providing the most advanced and most power cryptocurrency related trading software to customers.
Officially founded on January 20th 2014 by Stephan de Haas, it has actually existed since early 90's. The founder claims the Company's goal is to make the best software it can possibly design and to provide the best support on a 24-hour basis. He proves this by already having released several quality products and providing needed support to every of their users.
One of the things that makes Haasonline special as a company is the way how they operate. They do not promote themselves directly as all commercial matters are outsourced to affiliate partners. (this way they can devote themselves to ongoing development) A partner promotes the software by linking to the Company's homepage and more, should he wish to profit further (like posting on different forums, filming promotional videos, etc.). Some of the mentioned partners are CryptoPros, CryptoCS, AltCoinFever and some other individual people.
The Haasonline Trade Bots are the best trading bots for crypto coins in the world, as claimed by the developers. The Haasonline Trade Bots offer their users abilities unmatched by any other crypto trade-bots in the market. There are three key reasons why Haasonline bots excel over competition:
- Haasonline is the company that created the market of the trade-bots for crypto coins. The initial release was back in May 2013 and there was nobody else offering similar products at that moment.
- The trade bots developed by Haasonline are all produced in cooperation with the major supported exchanges. Because of this, their software is verified and approved to be used at these exchanges.
- Last but not least is that the development of Haasonline Trade Bots is done in cooperation with the Bitcoin community. Since the initial release, Haasonline has engaged in dialogue about ideas and concepts with the community and by doing this the software has improved little by little to turn into what it is today.
While Haasbot is a relatively familiar name in some circles, bitcoin users may not have heard of it. It is a niche software solution for bitcoin traders rather than mainstream users, a professional tool for people that know what they are doing. In its latest incarnation, Haasbot 2.0 offers a number of new features, but the big news is the entirely reworked user interface (UI) that should improve user experience over 1.x versions.
The basic functionality remains unchanged and Haasbot 2.0 still offers three types of standard bot: Trade, Arbitrage and Maximum Order. Trade bots are supported by a range of technical analysis indicators, safeties and insurances. The 2.0 update also brings customisable Script bots and other new features.
The Advanced licence enables users to create an unlimited number of bots and use all available safeties, insurances and indicators. The Simple licence is limited to three bots from each category for a total of nine bots, while the Beginner licence supports two bots from each category, allowing the user to create a total of six bots. Beginner and Simple licences also offer a limited choice of safeties, indicators and insurances on trade bots. The team also claims transparency and prides itself on providing support via forums and a wiki page, as well as integrating some features requested by users.
Haasbot 2.0 currently supports Bitfinex, Bitstamp, BTC-E, CEX.IO, Cryptsy, Huobi, Kraken and a few smaller exchanges. Users can track prices on one exchange while trading on another, so if they spot a trend on one particular exchange, they can gain ahead start on another exchange.
An affiliate is a partner of Haasonline Software and any user of the software can become an affiliate. The job of an affiliate is to tell everybody else about the qualities of software. This can be done on forums but also with traditional marketing tools such as advertisement. An affiliate's claims about the software must be completely fair as no false claims or bold statements are allowed.
The affiliate can offer potential clients a discount coupon with a value of 5% which will apply to all the products Haasonline Software sells and then gain 10% of any sales that are made to the owner of such coupon. The earnings are issued per sale, so if a sale is made using the coupon given by a particular affiliate then that affiliate will earn the reward.
- The new web interface is user-friendly and looks good. It is a big improvement over Haasbot 1.x in terms of appearance and functionality.
- Wide range of indicators and addition of new ones in 2.0 update, along with new features like script bots.
- Haasonline tends to keep things personal and is in constant touch with users via its support forum, wiki and direct contact. Developers routinely add features and tweak the platform based on community input, so if you come up with a good idea, the team may well implement it.
- While the web interface is accessible from mobile devices via VPS, support for mobile devices leaves much to be desired. The company is considering developing iOS and Android apps that would provide vital notifications and allow users to shut down bots on the go.
- Haasbot 2.0 licences are not cheap. Though this is subjective - depending on how serious you are about trading and how much you are willing to invest, the licences could be either too expensive or a negligible cost considering your potential gains. Once again, this is a specialised platform and it's not designed for inexperienced users.