LivecoinThis is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Livecoin is a cryptocurrency exchange.
The exchange is aimed at a wide user audience: there are 9 languages in the list including Russian. There are more than 2 hundred currency pairs, including both market leaders and less popular coins.
- Support for fiat currencies, quick and easy deposit and withdrawal. You can top up and withdraw money from the deposit via different payment systems and cryptocurrency wallets. The Commission varies depending on each particular method and starts with 0%, there are no limits.
- Simplicity and convenience. A concise interface, a full set of tools for analytic, several options for orders — a professional will feel at home, and a beginner will understand very quickly.
- Loyal fees, which are in inverse proportion to the monthly turnover: the more a user trades, the less he pays.
- Protection of user accounts and money from hacking and theft by several methods, which includes cold storage.
- Availability of affiliate and referral program.
- Not too big trade turnover compared to the nearest competitors.
- The lack of verification.
Everything is fast and simple. Users fill standard forms (login, password, email) and get a letter. After that users can top up their account and trade. Verification is not provided. Rather, it used to be for bank transfers, but since the end of 2017, in connection with the abolition of this method of input and output, there was no need to further confirm personal data.
Deposit and withdrawalEdit
Users should follow the links to the section of replenishment and choose the most suitable method. If users replenish tha account with cryptocurrency, the Commission is zero. For fiat money it is different:
- Payeer — 6%
- PerfectMoney — 7%
- Qiwi RUR to 10% for the Euro and $30.
There are several sections:
- Market - the transaction is carried out immediately at the current rate;
- Limit - purchase or sale is carried out at a time when the value of the currency is respectively lower or higher than the specified;
- Deferred - certain conditions are set, upon reaching which the purchase and sale operation is performed (it is important that the funds are not blocked in this case).
Trading Commission is not fixed. Its size depends on the monthly trade turnover and decreases with the growth of volumes, the maximum — 0.18%.
Livecoin, like any other exchange that values its reputation, offers several methods to protect user accounts:
- Original message — appears at each entry. If it's not there, you're logged into a fake site.
- Two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator.
- Set the duration of the session and the list of permitted IP addresses.
- Confirmation of each transaction by an individual PIN code.