WollitThis is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Wollit is a simple and secure web-based client-side encrypted Bitcoin wallet. It aims to facilitate mainstream adoption of Bitcoin by providing a simple, secure and clean way of sending, receiving and managing Bitcoin transactions.
Wollit also provides merchant functionality for utilising Bitcoin as a payment mechanism and offers developers full blockchain browser functionality.
The vision of the team with wollit is to build the game-changing Bitcoin Wallet. The wallet which take Bitcoin mainstream. Wollit's goal, alongside providing the simplest Bitcoin Wallet, is to help the Bitcoin community as a whole in spreading Bitcoin love. To act as ambassadors and evangelists. 
The service launched in beta in May 2013.
- The wallet available from this service is considered a hybrid EWallet;
- Bitcoins are not stored with wollit, but instead held in your browser;
- There is an encrypted copy of your wallet stored on wollit's servers;
- Wollit cannot spend/lose of even access your Bitcoins;
- ISO10126 padding;
- 500 rounds of PBKDF2 on users password as key.
There are no fees for using Wollit.